Saturday, May 28, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

   So, Mother's Day, three days out of town to visit family, hubby out of town for a week. All of these things make finding time to work on projects challenging enough, never mind finding time to blog about it. I'm sure everyone out there will be happy to know that my fix for the pattern error in my shawl has worked wonderfully and you can't tell that there was a pattern error. Unless you ask me about the shawl and I complain about it some more. :-) I am hoping to get some pictures posted this weekend, but I'm not making any promises. I've also embarked upon my first KAL. I'm doing the summer mystery shawl by Wendy Johnson. Anyone who is interested can check it out on her blog here. I also have to warn everyone out there in the blogosphere that the entries will probably remain a bit sporadic for a few more weeks as out little family is moving to a new little house with an enormous yard for the kids. The packing and getting new internet services set up may make posting a little sketchy until the end of June. But I'll do my best! As it is quite late here and I'm getting sleepy, so I shall bit you good night and wish you sweet, fiber crafty dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment