Saturday, June 25, 2011

Movin' on

   I have been absent I admit. But I have a good reason I promise! We have finally finished moving into our new house. We got the last of the boxes sorted and emptied this afternoon. I even have a lovely little nook next to my beloved fluffy chair that my work bag fits into quite nicely.
   That's enough about moving. I wore my Magical Waves stole last weekend even though it wasn't quite finished. I got some rave reviews, and no one had any idea the fits it gave me. I do still have to finish and attach the 4th section. However, I have a couple of months before the next wedding. I think I can manage to get the whole thing done in time. I'm even thinking of casting on a dishcloth just to give myself a break. Unfortunately dishcloths are very exciting to blog about. I'm going to go back to the mystery shawl as soon as we get a bit more settled & I'm not too pooped to think at night.
   The blog should resume a more regular publication schedule now that everything is a bit more settled. Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment